Nylon Powder for Cosmetic,Nylon Superfine Powder
PECOAT® Nylon Superfine Powder
PECOAT® nylon powder is produced using chemical precipitation. The powder particle size range from 5 to 10 µm, without any grinding steps required. The powder has a spherical shape, a porous structure, and a very narrow particle size distribution, making it suitable for different cosmetic applications.
PECOAT® Nylon 12 (polyamide-12) superfine powder produced by advanced technology is specially developed for cosmetics. It can be used in skincare and sunscreen creams or lotions, as well as lipsticks.
- The pH of the powder is specially adjusted to about 6, suitable for human skin.
- As a component of cosmetics such as powder and blush, it is particularly ideal and can support the active ingredients. Due to the uniform and fine particles of the powder, it fills the uneven surface of the skin, making the skin smoother.
- It is loose and porous, can absorb pigments, remove sweat and oil, and reduce the oiliness of the face.
- It has low water absorption and maintains high stability in hot water, and has good tolerance to fats, oils, salt solutions, and other solvents.
Average particle size:5.0-10.0 μm
About more details about nylon powder for cosmetic use, please feel free to contact us, sample testing is available.
- Moisture-proof paper bag,lined with PE plastic bag.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid severe vibration and exposure to high temperatures during transportation.
Nylon (polyamide) types and application introduction
1. Polyamide resin (polyamide), referred to as PA, commonly known as Nylon 2. Main naming method: according to the number of carbon atoms in each repeated amide group. The first ...
What is Nylon fiber ?
Nylon fiber is a synthetic polymer that was first developed in the 1930s by a team of scientists at DuPont. It is a type of thermoplastic material that is made ...
Nylon Powder Uses
Nylon powder uses Performance Nylon is a tough angular translucent or milky white crystalline resin. The molecular weight of nylon as an engineering plastic is generally 15,000-30,000. Nylon has high ...