Fluidized Bed Dip Powder Coating Equipment
PECOAT® Fluidized Bed Dip Powder Coating Equipment
PECOAT® fluidized bed dip powder coating equipment includes fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual types, which can be designed and manufactured according to customers’ requirements. Its technological process is based on the technical requirements provided by customers, and combined with our company’s successful design and production experience over the years. PECOAT® aims to provide high cost-effective fluidized bed system for middle level clients who want to buy good equipment at good price.
A complete system of fluidized bed dip coating equipment is comprised of the following components:
- Pre-heat oven
- Fluidized bed
- Post-heat curing oven
- Conveyer rail track
- Electric control system
- Pre-heating control system
- Dipping tank control system
- Conveyor track control system
- Post-heat curing oven control system.
We have three types: manual type, semi-automatic type, full automatic type. Manual type is rarely used because of its high labor cost and low efficiency. Semi-automatic type is more popular due to its high cost-effective. The hanging trailer of the semi-automatic type is operated manually and usually has double rail track, and the hanging trailer of the full automatic type is motor-operated, and has single rail track or double rail track. Which type is better for you? The final solution is determined by the size and shape of the parts that need to be coated, your desired rate of production, your desired outputs and the required heating source type.
|Above parameter is only for approx. reference and understanding. The accuarte value should be determined by application.
- What is the max dimension of workpiece which you coat? (L× W× H), please send us a picture of your workpiece.
- What is your expected output per hour?
- What is the heat source type that you will use? electricity, gas or diesel? This is usually determined by the cost of gas and electricity in your country
- What type of coating do you use? PE, PVC, Nylon or any others?
- 30% TT prepay, 70% TT before delivery or against BL copy
- 30% TT prepay, 70% LC at sight
- The installation process is not very complicated. We will provide installation instructions.
- We also supply installation and commissioning service on site.